Costa Rica is a beautiful and unique tropical paradise which offers inexpensive living and retirement, the opportunity to start over, the chance to learn Spanish, gentle breezes, lots of great outdoor sports, stunning scenery with sun-soaked shores and beautiful beaches and spectacular mountains.
Add to all this a peaceful nation with political stability and year round spring-like weather in the Central Valley and summer at the Pacific, the friendly people who actually like Canadians, Americans or Europeans and it is easy to see why Costa Rica has become tops on the list of expatriate and Baby Boomer havens.
Reasons to Live or Invest in Costa Rica:
• Year-round spring-like weather in the Central Valley or summer at the Pacific
• Untarnished international image. How often do you hear bad things in the news about Costa Rica? Only good news!
• Latin America’s oldest democracy
• No army and No terrorism. Costa Rica has No enemies.
• Excellent health care at a fraction of the price you pay at home
• Good real estate investments. Costa Rica is considered one of the world’s best emerging real estate markets
• More Americans and Canadian residents proportionately than any country in the world
• A tightly-knit expatriate community
• Costa Rica named World Bio Gem
• Costa Rica is the safest country in Latin America
• Time-tested organizations in place to help you with everything you need to know to make the move from A to Z
• Excellent quality of life!
• Good communications with high-speed internet in many areas
• Tax savings!
• Opportunities for entrepreneurs of all ages
• Utilities are affordable!
• Friendly people!!
• Many people who speak English
• Lots and Lots of activities to stay busy and happy
• A nature lover’s paradise!
• Affordable hired help
• The beauty of the country
• Fantastic beaches and warm water
• Latin America’s #1 tourist destination
• Fruits and vegetables all year
• Good public transportation